Newsletter
Specializing in Family Practice, Psychiatry, & Counseling - Monique Brown, M.D.,  PC
My Blog

Newsletter

Newsletter Dec 2012.pdf (PDF — 277 KB)
Check out our new monthly newsletter

7 Comments to Newsletter:

Comments RSS
PATRICIA MOSS on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 5:09 PM
I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THAT INFORMATION ON CHILDHOOD DEPRESSION. MY DAUGHTER HAS BEEN A PATIENT OF YOURS FOR SOME TIME NOW. SHE IS A AUTISTIC CHILD AND AT TIMES I STILL HAVE TROUBLE WITH HER BEHAVIOR. THE NEWSLETTER WAS VERY INFORMATIVE AND IT HELPED ME TO KEEP A CHECK ON HER BEHAVIORS TO SEE IF SHE IS A LITTLE DEPRESSED OR JUST NEEDS A LITTLE MORE ATTENTION.
Reply to comment

peluang usaha 2014 on Monday, May 19, 2014 6:03 PM
I for all time emailed this website post page to all my contacts, since if like to read it after that my contacts will too
Reply to comment

live on Wednesday, July 16, 2014 10:05 AM
Sportwetten Forum
Reply to comment

Kennedy on Friday, March 09, 2018 5:44 PM

Is TicketNetwork Legit, Risk-free and Trusted?

We wished to drop by see a baseball online game and TicketNetwork was the initial ticket provider we saw on the web. The only element was once i booked the 1st ticket, their reps generally known as me considering the fact that the ticket was not accessible any longer. And that transpired twice and that i altered places two times before for getting the ticket which i went with. Their reps were being wonderful while.

Getting tickets by means of TicketNetwork https://sites.google.com/site/legitticketsites/ticketnetwork-reviews was convenient via my remaining a member of Team Nationwide. I got a twelve.5% cashback every single time I ordered something as a result of TicketNetwork as well as their worth was usually more affordable than that of StubHub. I�ve utilized TicketNetwork many days so you can get tickets for concerts and sports activities. The delivery within the tickets that i procured was proper. I could print the tickets off right away if I wanted to or these would display up inside the mail. TicketNetwork has actually been nice and i have hardly ever experienced a concern from the several periods that I have made use of them.

TicketNetwork has very outstanding ticket selling prices. I printed the tickets off from their websites. Over-all, I've had a reasonably fantastic undergo.

I went via internet and was looking roughly once i chanced upon TicketNetwork. With ticket providers, the price is a strike and skip when you consider that they really don't explain to what the real provider payment is going to be until you�re prepared to strike choose. I took an opportunity with TicketNetwork as their charge seemed to be less costly. Their provider charge was kind of a killer while most of the many others were similar. My tickets had been delivered in the envisioned timeframe.

Reply to comment

eassay writer on Wednesday, April 04, 2018 4:23 AM
This new shelter is having many ideal things in them that are meant to be informational for the concern person. You sure are having good idea about the things that are meant to be new for me.
Reply to comment

resume editing services on Tuesday, April 24, 2018 2:36 PM
I will subscribe to your newsletter now. I enjoy reading it here. Be sure about it.
Reply to comment

karamba on Thursday, May 17, 2018 7:57 AM
Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing
Reply to comment