New school year, healthy choices
Specializing in Family Practice, Psychiatry, & Counseling - Monique Brown, M.D.,  PC
My Blog

New school year, healthy choices

As this new school year has arrived we want everyone to be mindful of some important things. It is so important that we are looking at and checking our children's homework. We need to refrain from allowing TV and video games during the school week. You would be surprised at how these things adversely stimulate their brains. Please ensure that they have proper rest. Children need some physical activity outside the classroom even if it's just walking. Plan meals together so that you can teach them to cook and the family can make healthier food choices. I suggest some time spent as a family in prayer and devotion each night. You would be surprised how children respond to the peace that a healthy spiritual life brings. These factors are a part of a healthy lifestyle that our children need.

15 Comments to New school year, healthy choices:

Comments RSS
shameka simmons on Wednesday, October 22, 2014 10:42 AM
hey im shameka simmons and jalik drew and jaZmia mother i miss u the other day and i like too know can you get in tounch with and i like too know what can i get any help with my daughter and son thea behavior is not good at all .. and my son are act up in classroom ben disrespect and my daughter not focus in class so i need get in touch with you soon ass u get in a chance my cell phone252-6739500

write my essay for me at Bestessaytips on Tuesday, March 03, 2015 1:14 AM
There are said, prevention is better than cure. So it’s good to have an announcement, warning or suggestion like this for the new students this year. They can avoid thing that prohibited for new school year. Amazingly, things have changed for all rules and regulation of our school that they are very willing to obey the said rules for them. Some are saying, the rules are comfortable and easy to obey.

osteopath gladesville on Saturday, May 16, 2015 10:55 AM
I have a children whose name is Adreana. She is reading class 2. She is very fond of video games. Most of the time she spend time with video games. By getting information from you, i will never give any gaming device to my children.

Monty Poppel on Thursday, October 15, 2015 9:13 AM
not be difficult?

Milly Rosato on Thursday, October 15, 2015 10:21 AM
that quickly after crossing?

Joseph M. Peck on Sunday, October 25, 2015 4:09 PM
The best lighting for smart people. Visit our site and ensure the adequacy of price . Informative and interesting which we share with you so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts. I am tiring the same best work from me in the future as well. I'll use this information to provide research paper help.

Lavern Neibert on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 10:25 AM
decorations and also tone every day?

Rochell Lerma on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 5:30 PM
solution designed to fit u . s . ?

Genia Merkey on Friday, November 13, 2015 11:55 AM
equipment not to mention indoors design?

Debbie E. Wright on Tuesday, December 01, 2015 10:44 AM
At the very 1st, I’d favor to state thanks to you for this enlightening article. Second, I'd prefer to wonder wherever I can learn a lot more info concerning your post. I arrived right here via Bing and can't discover any associated web websites connected to this matter. awriter.org How do I sign for your web blog? I had prefer to stick to your updates as they arrive along! I'd a query to interrogate but I forgot what it absolutely was... anyways, thank you very much.

Outdoor Game on Monday, January 18, 2016 9:09 AM
I suggest you for yours schools students that please make opportunity to play outdoor games. Outdoor games keep them happy and have a training of getting together. outdoor games are really very important for for students growing up. games give us a peaceful mind. so please give them to do.

Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain Treatments on Saturday, February 06, 2016 4:19 AM
Convert your database or excel spreadsheet to a website and a tracking system. Cloud database application and website builder. Do CRM, HR, Projects, and much more

Gomez Marry on Monday, February 29, 2016 2:57 AM
I have a kid whose name is Ryne. She is perusing class 4. She is extremely attached to computer games. More often than not, her invest energy with computer games. By getting data from you, I will never give any gaming gadget to my youngsters. Thank you so much.

Town of Salem on Tuesday, March 15, 2016 1:36 PM
Doctor m brown is great article that gives the tips about the healthy life. This doctor plays game to their patients so that the patients keep healthy and fit. This is good way of fitness and very interesting too.

Best Desktops on Friday, July 15, 2016 4:30 PM
I am sure that it will be very effective to me to know the content as well because I was need it to know more and more. Thanks a lot!!!